Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bunny egg hider??????




Look I am not sure what these are - but I make them to put under the Easter bush and they hide/store an Easter egg - you could also use them as a egg warmer. This is a craft, older kids could easily manage - mine are still a wee bit young.

TOOLS
Felt embroider floss
needles
chopsticks
stuff

I drew a basic shape of a bunny and cut out 4 of decided shape in felt the ears are separate

Then I embroidered a face and stars on the Easter bunny front and back.




I then Sewed all four pieces together - walking foot helps with this. Hand stitching would be fine as well in fact I did a simple back stitch around the edge for looks.

Stuff between the layers leaving a cavity in the centre to hide or warm impending egg


Blanket stitch around the bottom

Hide egg

Hello Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment