Saturday, November 20, 2010

DAY 19 Take Time Out Often

Rules of engagement for the Turners ultimate day OFF or as we know it the Pyjama day.

1. Make sure there are no activities planned, no guest anticipated and people that arrive unexpectedly leave or join us in a day on the couch.

2. No food preparation should take longer then 10min for the entire day.

3. Showering is deemed unnecessary unless of course you are taking a relaxing soak in the tub only to retire back into your pyjamas

4. Great movies are hired or classics are re run - there is no time limit on TV for this day.

5. Rain is a must on these days

6. blocks for building amazing cities and castles also a must

7. no craft - I do not want to clean up on these days

8. Books loads of books

9. If it is summer loads of mangoes

10. Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I had one of these days today!

    Although I must confess I did change out of my PJs to go for a walk with the hound and Cpt. V.
    We have just returned and it was so beautiful admiring the multicoloured barks of the many gums which adorn our neighbourhood.
    They are denuding themselves of their old brown bark and revealing the lovely green layers beneath.

    Anyhoo, off to pick up something yummy from 'The Magic of India'!

    x Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be gentle with yourself Ing.
    Although I have missed you [and was a little worried] I knew that you were about to hit a very busy time.
    Enjoy your family holiday.
    I look forward to catching up, when you can.

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete