Monday, November 1, 2010

It has been a while

Yes it has been a while - you see the thing of it is I got my self up the duff last year and as I previously mentioned my previous pregnancies are hard work with loads of complications. So being pregnant is a huge commitment weekly to twice weekly hospital visits - However hard work, love and support brought us this divine little creature SARAH RUTH TURNER.

The birth was amazing - everything just amazing really -who would think we could go back to the nappy thang at our age - but between you and me WE LOVE IT and who wouldn't take a look at these chops



So the other thing I have been up to is loads of quilting so here are the quilts on our beds at the moment.





Anneke's quilt






















Cameron's quilt






A quilt end


A quilt in the making
a just because quilt
picture quilt ready to be quilted
An other picture quilt
These cot sized are for sale at
http://www.karimu.com.au
the quilt I made for sarah during all my gazillion hospital visits
spare bed quilt
 my latest creation bag jewellery and will be posting a tutorial about this later.










1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really HAVE been busy.
    A brand new little baby in the clan and all of the quilts to boot!!!

    I'm so glad that you've joined Now!vember, I think we will make a lovely team. At the moment it will be a bit like each of us popping over for morning tea and having a chat.

    I'm SO looking forward to reading your insights,

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete