Friday, November 5, 2010

move it move it

I looooooooooooved Felicity's post on this and today funnily enough has been one foot in front of the other perpetual motion - right now I have a dear friend using a power blaster water thingy cleaning our dear little cottage. 

A locksmith is changing our locks - my dear husband had his crumpler bag stolen this morning so movement and action was needed to correct wrongs. I do not want to dwell on the negative too much as my post on Explore, Play, Laugh, Enjoy was a bit deep and heavy.

I am making endless cups of coffee for people in motion and ironing - I hate ironing but I hate laundry baskets full of ironing MORE.  So energy begets energy and empty laundry baskets make me blissfully stress free.

Thanks to my lovely friend and the high pressure hose the house is like new again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am lovin the clean and tidy thang so very much after a day of moving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment