Saturday, November 13, 2010

Do it NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I shout yell scream at the kids no I beg - please just do it  now or you will have to leave the house naked. And on a hot sticky Sydney day like today the answer is always - well that sounds better then clothes.

Time pressure urges me to influence the kids to get ready for school, swimming, music etc etc.

But you know what my favourite day of all is?  That cold winters day -  you know on the weekend where nothing is planned except a  PJ day - I indulge the kids with their favourite DVD's and we mooch about all day drinking hot chocolate and not once do I ask them to get out of their PJ's or pick up their toys.

Gosh I have probably been known to request takeaway that evening to make it the ultimate PJ day.

1 comment:

  1. SO funny!
    I think we can probably all relate to this post whether we have kids or not!

    Have a great weekend, hope the humidity breaks and you can enjoy some time in the water [under a sprinkler, in a pool, beneath the shower!]

    x Felicity

    ReplyDelete