Thursday, November 18, 2010

TRAVEL Play MAT



PRETTY BABY ON TOP


.


Okay if you are worried about rope and babies - this is not the play mat for you - however my baby the wriggle glow worm that she is has not tangled at all - further more I left the gaps rather small and there is no slack on the rope when the play mat is out -

Okay lets start - I wanted it to like a cracked egg kinda of sort of..

 I cut out two oblong circles approximately 39 inches in in width



I then Cut two other oblong circles 5-6 inches smaller in width

 I cut double thick batting to measure

 Then created the quilt sandwich

 I then free motion zig zag around the edge and inserted twill loop 4inches apart around the entire circumference of oblong circle

 I then free motion quilted the other two circles on top and quilted a flower on the smallest circle - but of course this open to so many wonderful interpretations.

DRAWN AND READY TO GO -

No comments:

Post a Comment